*Title suggested by John
Guess what we got for Christmas? Well, did you guess?
John's parents and sister went in together and bought our family a Wii for Christmas. We opened it the weekend before Christmas. Will and Natalie spent a large amount of time during their week off of school boxing, bowling, golfing and playing baseball and tennis.
They were really excited to get new games on Christmas Eve. We're including Laura in the family addiction; she got a Dora game that she LOVES.
John gave me the Sports Fit Plus game and said, "This is NOT a hint; I just thought you might like it since I know you've been working out to that video." He's so sweet.
I haven't done a whole lot with my game since the kids are on it all the time, but the stuff I have done is a lot of fun! I am really hoping to lose some weight (and keep it off) this year so this will maybe help me do that.
I am going on a girls' trip with my sister and cousin to the Caribbean in less than a year and would love to actually look decent in a bathing suit. How's that for a goal? The game has a program to monitor your weight; I gained 1.1 pounds after eating Christmas dinner. Nice. I'm off to a great start!
We had a white Christmas (technically) since there is still snow on the ground from last weekend. We haven't had enough sunny days or warm temperatures to melt all of it. Just yesterday the snow melted enough to see a few patches of grass. And those are just where the dogs had packed it down. We're supposedly going to get more snow next weekend. Yippee.
Hope all of you have a very Happy New Year and are getting to spend lots of time with the people you love this season!
2 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful Christmas! You'll have to let me know how your like the Wi Fit Plus, I have thought about getting one to help me lose weight, but didn't know if it would really work.
Wow - Now THAT'S what I call a blog title ;-).
Post a Comment