Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sledding!

We have had snow at least once a week since the start of this new year. Today, however, was the first time that any of us got out and really enjoyed it. It helped that it was sunny and a little above freezing. We actually got too warm with all of our layers.

I love how Laura is holding onto Will in this one.



I think this is the first time Laura has gone down by herself. (She's the one in the saucer.)



Is it just me or does my boy look older in this picture?

Even John took a turn or two or ten.


Some snow angels were made as well.



I couldn't let everybody else have all the fun!

Natalie decided to "ski" behind the other sled.

Except the saucer goes faster than the sled so she passed them.


I think everyone had a great time in the snow today.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Lots of smiles! Looks like a fantastic time up there :-D I feel bad. We have nothing that was able to pass as a sled. The neighbor's behind us offered the use of theirs, but it seems like a lot of work to go get it and then walk to a sledding hill today. Possibly tomorrow morning, but we'll see. Somehow, I doubt it's going to happen. :-\ Next year, I'll have one of those saucers or something for the kids! (and me :-x )

Nancy M. said...

Looks like y'all had a lot of fun!